Last Updated: 18/11/2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To customize the website according to your interests.
Cookies and Web Analytics
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Specifically, we use:
- WordPress login cookies for user authentication.
- Google Analytics cookies for analyzing how our website is used.
Data Sharing and Transfers
We do not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
Under the GDPR, you have various rights including the right to access, rectify, erase, and restrict processing of your data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.